Skip to main content
changing the program that your file opens with
- Right click on the file's icon.
- Left click on "properties" located at the bottom of the menu that appears.
- In the properies box that appears locate "Opens with."
- Left click the button labeled "Change" to the right of "Opens with box."
- In the new box, left click "browse"
- To the left, left click on "Desktop."
- To the right, left click the up or down arrows that are above and below the gray bar to scroll.
- To the right, double left click the file or folder.
- When the folder you seek has appeared double left click on it.
- Left click the "OK" button to confirm the choice in the "Opens with" box.
- Left click the "Apply" box. .
- Left click the "OK" button to confirm the choice in the properties box.