Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library is open for Spring! Services are available on-campus and online.
Safety is our top priority. To prevent COVID transmission:
- Masks are required in the Library at all times. Anyone not wearing a mask is reported to Campus Safety.
- No eating or drinking is allowed inside the Library building.
- Repeat offenders are subject to College disciplinary procedures.
- Building and Service Hours are posted through May
- Hours have been added on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings.
- Swiping your Manhattanville ID card is required to enter the Library.
- Librarians are online. Get chat help from the Library home page, or by appointment.
- Schedule a Curbside pickup appointment using our reservation system.
- Interlibrary Loan loan is operating with delivery delays. ILL articles are delivered online.
- Writing help, tutoring, and Student Accommodations services remain available online.
- The Quiet Reading Room and Stacks are for individual quiet study.
- Room LIB-206, BR-103 and BR-108 are designated for attending an online class.
- Furniture is arranged for social distancing and cannot be moved.
- Closed spaces include: Writing Center, Student Accommodations, Honors Commons, Conference Room, and Education Resource Center.
- 12 public computers are available for printing in the Reference Commons, Cafe, and Stacks.
- Please seek touch-less alternatives to printing, such as sharing digital files.
- To print from a laptop: Attach PDF or image files and email to email@example.com. Release at the printer.
- The Library no longer loans laptops, iPads, chargers, nor provides office stationery supplies.
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after handling 3-hour reserve materials, or ask for gloves.
- Disinfecting stations are available around the building.
- Read and follow directions about masks, food/drink, cleaning, social distancing, and materials handling.
- Return Library materials using the slot at left of the Library entrance, even when the building is closed.
- Library materials may also be returned by US Mail, FedEx, or UPS. See our contact info.
- Rented texts from the bookstore must be returned directly to the bookstore.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to FIND
24/7 access to databases with ebooks, articles, and streaming films remains unchanged. Log in with your standard Mville user name and password (same as Blackboard and email). Choose a database and enter your credentials in when prompted.
Here is a general research guide and a list of subject guides for starting research.
Attention VPN users: You may need to disconnect from the VPN to use Library databases from off-campus.